Who needs a long intro anyway?
Here are the 3 ways:
- Habit Tracker
- Note-taking System
Ever tried building a habit but got inconsistent?
Use a habit tracker
- Create a table
- Turn properties into checklists
- Make each row a new day
Have important information to remember?
But you keep forgetting?
Use Notion as an all-in-one note-taking system
- Create a list/gallery view
- Label each item by a topic
- Take notes in their appropriate category
Are you anxious and need a place to let all your thoughts down?
Use Notion to save them.
- Create a list
- Make a template for your journal prompts
- Journal every morning/night
And that’s all! Using these 3 tools, you’ll be more consistent, more focused and more organized with everything you’ve learned.
And if you want to start right away…
I made a Second Brain Notion template (using all 3 tools) that I use everyday.
You can access it here: